Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The COBI.Bike GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The digital business team for Bosch eBike is looking for a ( Senior) eCommerce Expert to enrich our eCommerce strategy and build our B2B and B2C business with our teams and customers. We need you to support our teams in optimizing the solutions and guide the implementation to a operating business. The App Store and Web Store Solutions needs to be permanently optimized by Analytics based on core KPIs and correct the course as necessary.
With your experience in software related ecommerce, you’ll work closely with our interdisciplinary digital service teams, who are building the solution in alignment with your requirements. A successful candidate will have a track record in software and/or app eCommerce and digital distribution, is a critical thinker and problem-solving oriented as well as highly analytical. You’re not only able to strategize and build the business from the ground up, but also know how to operate it and take corrective measures.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
● Conceptualize a digital eCommerce business strategy for our end user apps and Software monetization.
● Analyze and execute on the business side taking into consideration what already exists
● Analyze the market in different countries and implement app distribution platforms internationally
● Drive the digital distribution of service-based apps in the (e)Bike sector
● Monitor KPI’s, implement successful models, analyze market trends
● Drive the operative business to 100% and use KPI’s for correction
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
● 5+ years experience in digital app distribution and monetization (in-App Purchases, Subscriptions etc.)
● Experience with Google and Apple App Payment Frameworks
● International track record in electronic software distribution around product focused end user apps or software licenses
● Ability to adapt to change and be open to new ideas and taking on new responsibilities
● Perseverance in an international, dynamic environment combining the culture of a start-up with a corporate environment
● Experience with content delivery networks
● Proficiency in English, German is a plus
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Recources)
+49 7121 356909