MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further. We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
About the role
In the Project and System we drive the development of the new infotainment platform for Mercedes-Benz cars. We steer the large-scale project of 15 cross-functional teams and manage their interaction with stakeholders, establish and maintain Agile processes, facilitate and support the project toward achieving long-term goals.
As a part of a team of senior experts, you will work closely with a Scrum Master to:
• Support with the daily communication with the Product Owner
• Establishing and driving the Scrum process (planning, leading and following daily meetings, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, sprint refinement)
• Coordinate communication and alignment across multiple Scrum teams
• Support in removing impediments and provide transparency
• Supporting and organizing events related to SOS
What we offer
• A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
• An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
• Agile working methods and open feedback culture
• A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
• Flexible working hours
• Free coffee and fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English) and relevant references with the following information:
• Job title and reference number
• Salary expectations
• Earliest start date