- Student (BS/BA/BSc) in Real Estate, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management Finance/Accounting, ideally in the 3rd/4th year of the studies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligent, Hardworking, contientious, complete tasks on time
- Organize and carry out projects and tasks independently
- MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, ThinkCell, accounting and financial knowledge would be a benefit
- Fluent in German and English. Ability to listen and express orally and in writing
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.