Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission to build the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
As a member of our senior management team, working together with the CEO, the VP People will set up and lead the People department, introducing a vision and strategy for the department as well as best-of class processes for hiring and personal development. Additionally, you will build and foster a high performance culture at finn.auto, allowing the company to achieve its goals.
- Enable the growth of finn.auto: You will be responsible for winning new talent (tech, business) for all our teams. You will further introduce new people acquisition processes, standards and measures that enable finn.auto to grow fast and effectively.
- Build and lead a world-class people management team: You will set up a strategy for the People department and hire your own team of people management and acquisition specialists to support you. You will introduce metrics to track the success of your area of responsibility.
- Support the business: You will introduce a structured feedback process, ensure coherence of career steps, titles and salary structure across all positions. You are responsible for setting up and executing all people managment processes as lean and fast as possible. Moreover, you will act as a trusted advisor to our senior management in all people-related matters.
- Ensure employee satisfaction and development: You are responsible for planning and conducting regular team events and setting up career development and training plans. Additionally, you provide structures for and promote intra-team knowledge sharing.
- Build and maintain a highly effective culture: You are a key ambassador for our values and will run initiatives and provide coaching to reinforce them. In addition, you are responsible for setting up structures promoting a high-performance culture at finn.auto and you will be in charge of building and running a talent management and benefit system that promotes and rewards top performers.
- Run the finn.auto HQ: You are responsible for making sure our HQ is a representation of our culture, always well-equipped and comfy.