As a UX Designer you are expected to carry out user research supporting collection of user data, analyze and write a research report.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Using Design Thinking for discovery of requirements and support in end user validation with prototypes, developing user journey, supporting PO in prioritization of requirements/features of product by maximizing customer value
- Develop and design visual UI proposals with User Experience tools from low fidelity to high fidelity to solve UI issues of moderate to high complexity
- Developing personas based on user research
- Explaining UI best practices to developers, motivating them to develop consistent UIs
- Participating in customer feedback sessions, moderating discussions and quickly clarifying questions from development teams
- Reviewing UIs according to the guidelines and usability standards