Hyundai Motor Europe HQ invites you to become part of one of the world’s leading car manufacturers. Being a member of our international team, you have the chance to form the future of mobility together with experts inside a global company with a unique success story. As a well-organised, flexible and motivated professional, you will master diverse challenges and work in a dynamic office environment with a strong customer focus. We love to defy conventions and drive ambitious future plans with responsibility when it comes to alternative powertrains, quality and design. For these aims we need the right team and therefore, we need you. At Hyundai, we believe that the success of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members. That is why we also commit to supporting them in their personal development, while offering an inspiring work atmosphere.
Join us as we lead the way towards an emission-free society of eco-mobility.
We are looking for a
Talent Acquisition Lead/Recruiter (m/f/x) to support us in the further development of HR's operational processes and policies.
Talent Acquisition Planning:
Talent Acquisition Operation:
- Set up the strategic talent acquisition process that is best fitting to organization’s strategic agenda
- Develop new channels and approach for candidate sourcing (direct recruiting, diverse job boards and channels)
- Set up a structured and strategic selection methodology and process (assessment, interview tactics, etc.)
- Propose and design a new innovative approach for talent acquisition
- Support rolling out the talent acquisition strategy to Hyundai Motor’s other European organizations (incl. ATS)
Employer Value Proposition:
- Own and manage the full talent acquisition process, from job requisition evaluation, to screening, interviews, interview results, job offer negotiations, approval, etc.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with hiring managers; communicate and coach HR Planning’s strategic talent acquisition approach towards hiring managers
- Manage, monitor and leverage diverse talent acquisition channels to identify and recruit very best candidates
- Create and animate a pool of candidates interested by Hyundai
- Support developing the employer value proposition strategy, based on company’s brand strategy
- Ensure that the EVP strategy is implemented in all channels (career page, linked-in, job ads, etc.)
- Research talent acquisition/recruitment trends and propose ideas to ensure Hyundai’s strength in talent acquisition
- Academic degree in Business Admininstration with focus on HR (Master's degree preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Significant experience in recruiting and HR project management experience
- Ability to learn and integrate new concepts
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, team player
- Good command of English, another European language is a plus
- Very good skills in MS Office applications and ATS knowledge (SuccessFactors)
At Hyundai, you’ll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you’ll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. You’ll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment and grow with the company. We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.