We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to support the Galileo Programme team within Thales Alenia Space Deutschland. The Systems Engineer will be involved in the design and development of a Galileo Element with crypto functions and thus needs a sound background understanding of involved SW-technologies and architecture for security applications.
- System and functional understanding and analysis of user requirements in order to determine the overall development lifecycle, system and software specification, system interfaces, and the verification concept.
- Development and elaboration of the element/component architecture and the detailed design
- Follow-up of the SW design and development according to the baselined specification, interface and verification documents
- Defining verification strategy, detailing and planning of integration and qualification steps
- Conducting the element testing, qualification and acceptance campaigns, support to the segment testing activities
- Technical planning of the development life-cycle aligned with the system development
- Estimation and conduction of the development activities
- Analysis and correction of anomalies raised
- Establish the product documentation