* Degree with excellent grades (university/university of applied sciences) in a technical area (computer science, electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, data scientist or equivalent) with strong experience on high-level programming languages (Java/Java Script, C++, Python, SQL).
* Ability to create user-interface designs in the form of wireframes, mid-to-high-fidelity screen designs, or prototypes using Axure, Sketch, InVision, proto.io, Figma, or the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with front-end frame works, including the ability to rapid proto-type via CSS/JS is a massive plus.
* Very good analytical skills and quick absorption of new information. Passion for making data-driven decisions.
* Must be an effective communicator (verbal and written skills) to translate technical language to business language. This is important to delivery the necessary features to the users. Must also show Operational Discipline and Stewardship, effective team and leadership skills. Strong presentation skills are needed to share direction, vision and rationale with stakeholders. Good knowledge of English is a must, German is a plus.
* To support responsibilities for application releases and upgrades, candidate must understand Software Development lifecylce and Agile Project Management delivery techniques.
* Systems Engineering – Model-based Systems Engineering Methodologies in SysML or OPM/OPL or S*Model to comprehensively represent our applications and their use cases.
* Technical Mastery in agile application development and systems integration, specifically Build, Test, Deploy, Operate. Solid knowledge on data analytics and model developments. UI/UX design experience is highly valuable.
* State of the art industry platforms for data collection, processing and visualizations such as GE Proficy suite, ThingWorx, SAP among others.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries