Germany, Home-office based
Our Energy and Sustainability Services Division is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for ambitious, learning individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
We invite You to join our team in charge of Energy and Sustainability Services in North Europe - the division is a well-recognized, international group that develops and implements the most effective energy and sustainability strategies that meet our clients’ specific needs and business objectives.
Based in Germany, You will open new Carbon and Energy efficiency programs for international clients from industry and multi-sites businesses.
Life Is On – what about You?
- You will drive new business and sell Schneider Carbon consultancy / Efficiency offers and solutions to our customers within the DACH zone
- Further, You will deliver against revenue targets in line with overall growth plan and actively contribute to the ongoing profitability of the Energy & Sustainability business
- In this role You will build an internal network and collaborate with the account management teams to sell into the existing client base. You will also be responsible for the generation of new leads
- Further, You will develop deep relationships with decision makers and prescribers in the field of sustainability and energy management
- In this position You will also focus on business development: customer meetings, diagnosis / needs creation, proposals creation, client defense, deal closing, long-term monitoring of customer relationships with the goal of providing sustainability, supply & efficiency portfolio to develop.
- You are responsible for the orders and incoming profitability on Your perimeter
- For complex offers You work closely with program developers and consultant teams.
- You will maintain an intelligence and knowledge on the market (client activities, competition, regulations) to enrich the existing value proposal.
- Your scope of action is Europe, with an average 40% travel ratio
- The ideal candidate will have a solid background in sales leadership with an exceptional commercial acumen and specialist knowledge of sustainability and efficiency initiatives within a corporate context.
- You should have a master’s degree in sustainability, Engineering, Science or Business
- You have significant experience consulting on corporate sustainability and efficiency issues in a commercial environment, with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Fluent in German & English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- We are looking for a driven and resilient candidate who has the tenacity to work with the customers during long sales cycles. The ideal candidate will remain curious, enthusiastic and open to feedback to find the best possible value proposition for each customer.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position You will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, You have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving Your application via our online job portal.
Please upload Your CV including Your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 006I1U. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also much appreciated.
Contact person for this position is Katharina Krolikowski. If You have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +49 (0) 30 9158 11 222.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know Your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/