At Mercedes-Benz Cars Research & Development (RD), we design the automobile generations of the future. By this we mean innovative products of the highest quality and efficient development processes. We are already working on vehicles that will secure Mercedes-Benz's technological leadership in the future.
As part of the strategic MBOS (Mercedes-Benz Operating System) project, we are developing the next generation of E/E and software which will be used in all of our Mercedes-Benz model series in the future.
Here we need employees who are looking for opportunities for personal development and interesting, varied and challenging tasks in an international environment.
Become part of our team and bring up your ideas for the innovations of tomorrow!
The SW for the AUTOSAR-based central Car Computer (CEIC) will be developed internally.
Your main tasks:
Please select your focus:
- Design of SW-Architecture for CEIC
- Design and configuration of middleware- and hardware- related software components for embedded Mikrocontroller
- Projektspezific adaptation of SW-Modules from different sub suppliers
- Design for test- and diagnosis concepts
- Implementation, Integration and realization of test
- Develop and configure AUTOSAR-based SW-Modules
- Running integration Pipeline for AUTOSAR-based Car Computer
The MBOS Software Base Layer project will be the basis for the Mercedes-Benz ecosystem to push Mercedes into the world of a software developing company on the way of digital transformation.