MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further. We do this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 employees, we are seeking people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we will use our passion for technology to advance all the exciting topics, including navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
Do you have the drive to create something new? Do you want to be the engine for new ideas and innovations, drive plans and projects and put them on the road? Do you want to work in a small team and take advantage of the start-up atmosphere at a premium automobile manufacturer, with a creative and self-structured environment in Berlin? Well, then join us! The aim of our work is to provide innovative, future-oriented products as well as services in the mobile environment.
Become part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow! For our newly founded interdisciplinary MBition GmbH, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, someone with a pioneering spirit, who wants to help shape the future of mobility together with world-class engineers and data scientists. The goal of our work is to create innovative and forward-looking products and services in the mobile field. Become a part of this project and turn your ideas into the innovations of tomorrow!
The AI and Data Science Department analyzes usage data with statistical, machine learning and other Artificial Intelligence methods. The results contribute to more intelligent interaction with the users. How would you like to contribute as a Software Engineer for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to this success?
* You work with Artificial Intelligence experts to efficiently implement services based on machine learning and AI technologies to provide new or improve existing services in order to create an even better customer experience.
* You participate in the complete software development cycle:
- You analyze requirements to create specifications.
- You define software architectures for intelligent services, e.g. recommendation systems, in a cloud environment.
- You conduct technical workshops, create test cases and automate tests.
- You create efficient software design and code.
- You determine KPIs (key performance indicators) for monitoring.
* You are interested in the latest machine learning and AI technologies.
* You deploy highly scalable algorithms recognizing patterns and trends in data.
* You use scientific methods to evaluate the quality of forecasts and optimization results.
* You carry out projects as part of an interdisciplinary and agile team of data scientists and data engineers.
* You assist product owners with the development of the product roadmap and assess the potential and feasibility of algorithmic functions.
* You support projects as part of an interdisciplinary and agile team of software engineers, data scientists and data engineers.
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
* Solid professional experience as a software engineer
* Experience with a high-level object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C++
- ability to write well structured, well documented and maintainable code
- familiarity with agile software development methods
* Knowledge in the application of machine learning and data mining methods with Python and machine learning libraries
* Interest in understanding Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning methods, e.g. classification or time series analysis, and related algorithms
* Practical knowledge of cloud and big data software
* Full professional English
What we offer
* A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
* An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of Daimler AG
* Agile working methods and open feedback culture
* A brand new and modern open office
* Flexible working hours
* Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
* Job title and reference number
* Salary expectations
* Earliest start date