Job ID: 121055 Location: Nuremberg Organisation: Portfolio Companies Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
"Digital Business" is an innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering. With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to:
What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- Your tasks comprise design, implementation and test automation of UI-software functionalities of SIDRIVE IQ
- You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
- In your role as part of an agile development team you realize responsibly development regarding conceptional design, realization and test of functional scope of web-based user interfaces and related micros-services
- You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM-team
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray, Protractor, Selenium)
- Moreover, you have experience and competence in use of cloud-based technologies, frameworks and applications (e.g. AWS, Angular, Node.js, React)
- You are also familiar with software development standards and frameworks and have already built a track record of comprehensive experiences in software architecture design/operation
- General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
- An excellent command of German and English rounds your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.