We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We bring Urban Air Mobility to life, by establishing air taxis in addition to current transportation options in megacities globally. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011 we performed the first-ever piloted flight of a purely electric multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopter (www.volocopter.com).
- Create and execute a social media strategy based on the existing communications strategy.
- Create, write, edit, and translate content for Volocopter social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and upcoming Asian channels).
- Facilitate community management on all channels.
- Evaluate and monitor all social media as well as produce regular reports to continuously improve post-performance.
- Manage campaigns and agencies to execute local social media campaigns.
- Strategically grow and optimize middle-large social media channels with organic and paid content in several languages and regions.
- Ability to strategize, plan, and execute social media and content calendars across Volocopter social sites and meet communication deadlines.
- You have either successfully completed a degree in the humanities, communications, languages, or equivalent education or
- 3-5 years of practical experience in the realm of social media communications and can apply professional tools for social media management effectively.
- You are experienced with multilingual multiregional social media communication, channel management, and social media reporting for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, LinkedIn, etc.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop
- You are passionate about words, writing, and communicating.
- You bring personal initiative, team-spirit, and structured thinking to your team. You’re the person who likes to get things done.
- You have an efficient, accountable, and solution-oriented way of working.
- You have excellent written and spoken English and German. (Fluency in Mandarin would also be a plus.)
- Volocopter offers a fast-growing high-tech working environment with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Working at Volocopter, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Volocopter offers flexible working time, short lines of communication, flat structures, and a great team spirit. Moreover, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Our offices offer an inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, comfortable networking areas, and free meals and drinks.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
Our differences make us stronger. At Volocopter, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each of our teams. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.