You're whip-smart and know that in today's world, a job is more than a job - it's about working in a field that inspires you. We value diversity and each individual's unique contribution that makes Esprit a fantastic brand - and place to work. Join the Esprit Family and be part of an international lifestyle company where you can make a positive impact in the world of fashion.
We are looking for Social Media Content Creator (m/f/d) to support our Team. (ID 9106)
What you’ll do:
- Responsibility to create, test and optimize innovative and out-of-the-box social media content for all social media and digital channels of ESPRIT including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter
- Creating social media graphics and images as well as interactive real-time, video and animated content across different social media formats
- Adapting existing image and video content provided by our brand department to be used on our social media and digital channels
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
- Understanding of target audiences to finally address and approach them with the right content on the right channel
- Developing a social media strategy and visual identity together with the Social Media team.
- Continuously staying up to date on fashion industry, social media and digital trends to bring in new ideas to be ahead of the competition
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising or similar qualification with first professional experience in a comparable position
- First experience in B2C digital content creation
- Excellent graphic design, image and video editing skills (Adobe Premiere/Final Cut, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Team player with hands-on attitude
- Customer orientation
- Feeling for fashion and trends
- Sense for style, aesthetics and details
- Photography skills would be great but are not crucial
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.