Due to the expansion of our Real World Solutions (post-authorization) department in Mannheim, Germany, we are looking for
Site Management Associates
As a Site Management Associate you will be the primary point of contact for staff based at Investigator sites (Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors Surgeries) across Europe.
Following an initial training period, you will begin working on large global projects within a variety of therapeutic areas. The work of a Site Management Associate is varied and challenging and your responsibilities will include
- Recruiting and evaluating potential sites for participation in Real World Solutions studies
- Training Site Staff on essential processes and systems
- Collection and management of essential documents
- Serving as the primary point of contact for Investigator site staff
- Performing data review and data query resolution
- Performing study tracking
You will be working within a project and team based environment with both internal and external stakeholders. Given the client focused and fast paced nature of the Site Management Associate position, we are looking for pro-active individuals who have a keen eye for detail.