Reporting and customer complaint resolution for the Cantel (Germany) Customer Support Department. This position is responsible for compilation and generation of several departmental reports that capture, track and ultimately help improve field service operations utilizing a variety of Microsoft Office applications particularly excel and word as well as our ERP system. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: Responsible for all aspects of Service Administration
Specific Scope Data:
- Create Work Orders based on user requests
- Close and archive completed work orders tickets and respective Documentation
- Assure timely and accurate Billing of any billable Service events
- Assists in the investigation of specific customer complaints
- Serve as customer liaison and entry Point for any customer requests
- Monitor Planned Maintenance (PM) activity and Scheduling through proper PM management reports to assure timeliness and completion.
- Work closely with respective team(s) to assist in physical scheduling and contacting Clients
- Responsible for accurate data input into respective ERP-System and service management system
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date records of service contracts.
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date records and documentation of Validation and Performance qualification reports
- Report generation of standardized business and/or KPI Reports
- Communicate in a timely fashion with Client and other Contacts
- Utilize poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results
- Keep the customer updated on progress
Communications internal and external: Interaction with Others:
- Responsible for client satisfaction and proper Service Administration and Reporting
- Develop positive working relationship with Client, Staff and Vendors/Partners
- Develop and operate within defined budgets
- Interactions will consist of telephone, email, ad-hoc onsite face-to-face meetings and by other electronic means as necessary with sales, service/support personnel, operations, finance, management and cross-departmental personnel.