We develop the most successful freemail services in Germany - GMX and WEB.DE - and are growing and creating a new iOS Developer team in Berlin. Work closely together with your mobile colleagues from other German locations on virtual basis and become a member of the iOS Mobile Development Agile team. By deploying and utilising leading edge technologies, you will be designing and developing new functionalities for millions of domestic GMX, WEB.DE, as well as mail.com and 1&1 users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with open source projects and take advantage of "slack" days where you can try out new technologies or develop pet projects and thereby actively improve your knowledge and skills.
- You will write structured and testable code in Swift and be able to maintain existing Objective-C code while following agile practices.
- You will create new Unit and UI Tests and improve the existing ones.
- You will deliver high quality code and contribute your know-how by the way of code reviews, technical discussions and proof of concept projects as well as coach and onboard new colleagues.
- You will enrich our products with your own ideas and give technically sound feedback to product owners and UI/UX with regard to new features.
- You can take advantage of regular slack days to work on personally desired product features, learn more about exciting new technologies and other similar topics.