You are able to analyze, perform mapping and test B2B XML documents to achieve reliable automation with our customers and external partners in our procure-to-pay business processes.
Your main responsibilities will be (amongst others):
- To work with eProcurement platforms in Europe especially SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Advanced, Oracle. This will include projects to enable PunchOut, EDI/OCI, Hosted Catalogs, Orders and Invoices in partial and fully automated implementations.
- To set up integration in SAP ECC for a direct-to-customer B2B environment. Therefore you will work closely together with Sales and Distribution (SD), Customer Service, Accounts Receivable and SAP team colleagues .
- To apply existing knowledge of European Union electronic invoicing requirements for Public Administration organizations on the PEPPOL network.
- To provide coaching and training of complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner to less technical colleagues and external parties, supported by documentation and materials you prepare for the team.
- To manage the implementation of automated order processing platforms such as Esker to achieve efficiencies in customer service teams throughout Europe.