Senior Third Party Quality Manager
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge and are you interested to work in an international team with attractive prospects at a successful pharmaceutical company, which has been named “best employer” several times?
Then join our Biopharmaceuticals department in Biberach and support our success as a Senior Third Party Quality Manager!
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role you are responsible for quality oversight and day-to-day business of contract laboratories and suppliers and you ensure GMP and regulatory compliance.
- It is one of your key tasks to perform audits of suppliers and contract laboratories in Europe.
- As a Senior Third Party Quality Manager you are responsible for Third Party Quality Management of Contract Laboratory Organizations. This includes the quality function during contractor life-cycle-management, i.e. selection, qualification, evaluation, termination, change control and business review meetings.
- You are also accountable for the monitoring and improvement of contractor-related quality processes based on key performance indicators and quality/compliance issues in close collaboration with divisional 3PQM.
- Additionally you are responsible to present the supplier management system during regulatory agency and client inspections.
- Furthermore you contribute to APR/PQR with memos related to contractor status and supplier with issues cases.
- An additional task is the administration of the Manufacturing License update workflow for the complete site in Biberach.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
Masters degree in either biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, chemistry or other natural sciences
Several years professional experience in a GMP regulated environment
Expert knowledge of international regulatory guidelines (EU, US, ICH) and quality / GMP standards and the derived quality management systems
Experience in establishing and maintaining GMP and regulatory compliance
High persuasive nature, especially during negotiations and compliance initiatives
Strong oral and written communication skills, English and German fluent
Willingness for international business trips within Europe
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team: Julia Miller, Tel: +49 (7351) 54-94190
. Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested. Apply Now