Home-Office | Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dortmund
Are you passionate about environment, sustainability and energy efficiency? Do you like partnering with global customers to develop sustainable energy and resource management strategies? Nothing else then a job with meaning is what you are looking for? Then this position offers you exactly the right challenges as you support your customers to meet their decarbonisation targets!
We are looking for a Home-Office based Senior Sustainability Consultant who combines professional experience in a comparable role with the affinity to work in a fast-changing environment with a lot of autonomy on projects that occur simultaneously and with high priority (as always ).
Life Is On – are you, too?
- You develop sustainability strategies including their presentation on executive level, as well as performing the analysis and performance benchmarking to support clients organizational goal setting and implementation.
- You create inventories for such as energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) / carbon emissions, water and waste footprints and other environmental inventories including data analysis, emission factor development, calculation methodology and web-system deployment.
- You evolve and recommend initiatives for achieving corporate goals for energy reduction, green energy adoptions, or GHG reduction, including progress toward Net Zero goals or Science Based Targets (SBTs).
- You prepare and submit client communications for sustainability performance aligned to key industry reporting platforms, such as CDP, DJSI, GRI, GRESB, and various federal and state/local disclosure programs.
- You coordinate multi-disciplinary projects in a collaborative and effective manner involving project plan creation, delegation of tasks to colleagues and working with other teams within Schneider Electric to help coordinate service and solutions delivery.
- Expect a job with a meaningful purpose and complex projects, where you never get bored!
- We offer you autonomy and the opportunity to act like an entrepreneur within our organisation
- Enjoy our “Flexibility at Work” policy which allows you a true work-life balance
- We support you in your professional development in order to pursue your long-term career goals – worldwide!
- Be part of a truly international team
- You hold a Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences, Energy, Economics, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Due to the high responsibility of the role, some years of professional experience with similar tasks for various, global customers, are required - ideally gained in a consultancy or company environment
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills to explain complex analysis in a concise manner and to convince others without authority (fluent English is a must; advanced German is advantageous)
- Your project management knowledge, combined with problem-solving skills, helps you to “survive” and to satisfy the customer
- You are we well-organized, analytical self-starter with a strong attention to detail
Your next step – apply, of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your supporting documents (including work references and certificates) referencing Job ID 006787.
Your contact for this position is Isabel Blumrich. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +49 (0) 30 89 71 24 70.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from Smart Homes to Industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de. Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer http://www.schneider-electric.de/jobs