The PARK NOW Group is looking for a Senior Strategic Partner Manager in our HQ, located in Berlin. Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment and want to be a part of the future of mobility and fancy working in one of Berlin’s most amazing offices? In that case: PARK NOW is looking for you!
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and Senior Strategic Partner Manager. You will work with the team responsible for the German and Austrian markets.
With us you have the opportunity to work in a professional and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded self-starters, who are passionate about moving forward and sharing a laugh.
- Create an amazing Partner Management Program: Our partners (municipalities and car park operators) are at the core of your thinking. You have the vision, drive and project management experience to build up an amazing partner management program from scratch. You are comfortable in the interaction with top decision makers in our biggest partner cities.
- Strategic Partner Expert: You are a role model for creating strong relationships with our key partners. You can create and build a library of analyses. You develop our team into parking and mobility experts that support our partners with data-driven insights and structured analyses to achieve their mobility and parking management goals.
- Shape a Partner Centric Product: You uncover the needs of our key partners and develop strong relationships with our technology departments. You create feedback mechanisms that translate partner needs into product requirements and drive the execution of new features together with senior management.
- Timely and Smooth Partner Onboarding: Processes are your strong suit. You know how to improve and implement a series of structured processes that ensure the onboarding of our partners to our platform with maximum speed and efficiency. You are a role model to our team and confidently represent the first line of communication to our partners, and their link to our senior technical experts.
- Troubleshoot Customer Issues: Investigate and steer our technical experts in the speedy resolution of customer issues. Ensure implementation of processes that keep lines of communication open, create transparency and ensure timely resolution of technical issues.