Bring your great communication and people skills to drive the unity we need, and play a dynamic part in creating a cohesive global force for good. Join us in Unleashing Limitless Energy at GE Renewable.
You will be part of the Central Europe General Electric, Grid Automation team. Your knowledge about distribution (110/20/10kV) network in Germany as well as about primary and secondary substation equipment will allow you recognize potential opportunities which all Grid Automation team could convert to real project.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities:
Digital substation concept, cybersecurity features, advanced protections algorithms are ready in General Electric for German market. From 1890 year, GE has been constantly offering and developing solutions for electricity sector and from 2016, after Alstom acquisition, GE is able to offer complete solution including primary as well as secondary electrical equipment. So, now all kind of opportunities starting from MicroGrids, Industry sector, distribution, transmission and even offshore wind farm could be addressed.
As Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop opportunities to sell GE secondary solutions mainly for electrical distribution companies (protection relays, digital control systems, communication systems, offered as loose delivery as well as part of complete solution);
- Promote GE solutions via customer presentations, participation in seminars, exhibitions;
- Cooperate with and guide internal Tendering team to prepare best Customer proposals
- Coordination of tests, homologation of new innovative technologies addressed for German energy distribution sector (e.g. Digital Substation concept)
- Collect information from market, commitments from customer, communicate all to Product Line organization, monitor new feature developments, update all GA team about technical situation and R&D plans
- Define technical solutions and architectures for customers
- Provide first level of technical support and be a trusted advisor to customers;