Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 160,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
Signal & Power Solutions reflects the growing significance of next-generation architectures with high-speed data and electrical power distribution as the foundation necessary for future mobility. We supply "the nervous system" of the vehicle, providing the complete design, manufacturing, and assembly of vehicle electrical systems. This includes wiring harnesses, connection systems and cable management solutions.
Senior Project Manager in the Automated Driving team will report to the Program Director. In this role you lead all activities required to deliver a complex software product within a large geographically distributed team to time, cost and quality.
The Project Manager will interface with all relevant functions from Engineering, Sales, Quality Assurance and Finance. This is a customer facing role, which requires excellent communication and negation skills.
The successful candidate has a strong software and project management background, to drive objectives and KPIs across the entire project organization of +150 people. Reporting of project status both externally and internally is required using metrics for software development, delivery and test, finance and resources.
The project manager is also responsible to ensure system and software development, validation, and delivery according to guidelines and processes (e.g. ISO26262, ASPICE, Agile).
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience with complex product development (Safety Critical, Software and Hardware)
- Experience with software development projects using Agile Framworks
- Experience in the management of geographically distributed teams (+100 FTEs)
- Communication, customer engagement and negotiation skills
- Experience in overall Program Management to Time, Cost and Quality (KO to SOP)
- Experience to manage and maintain Product Development Process Timing and Gateway Requirements (Tailored Agile and Software version)
- Experience in Managing Product Development using KPIs and Metrics and report of Program Health Metrics and Status (Costs, Requirements, Tests, Defects)
- Planning and Scheduling of key events and activities in accordance to overall program timing and gateways
- Experience with ADAS and Automated Driving
- Agile in an Automotive context
- Manage and maintain Timing, Milestones and Gateways in MS Project
- Program Financials, Cost Management (Capital, Planned, Actual, Forecast, Operational Cost, Resources, Equipment, Travel, Property etc.)
- Program Scope and Requirements Management
- Program Resources Management (People)
- Change Management of Scope and Process Approval
- Organizational Management (Program Organization, Roles and Responsibilities)
- Friendly work atmosphere and passionate colleagues eager to help if you need it
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications
- Independence and interesting challenges at the workplace
- Permanent contract
- Attractive package