As Senior Project Manager, Sample Management & Clinical Trials
(or as we say: Project Manager II
) you will be responsible for ensuring that the projects for our customers are carried out in a timely, efficient and high-quality manner in accordance with the guidelines of the regulatory authorities, specifications and SOP´s, across all functions.
Your primary goal is the development, maintenance and further development of long-term customer relationships.
Working with defined milestones, schedules and financial forecasts is part of your daily work. Project Manager II responsibilities:
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, their projects and orders you are responsible for. This also includes the documentation of customer expectations and ensuring that all projects are implemented in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- As Project Manager you create required project plans, including implementation and monitoring progress against project plans and revise as necessary.
- You will be accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics.
- You support customer inquiries and help our customers understand how Brooks Life Science can support them in their research with sample management solutions.
- You proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure that our project results meet both Brooks Life Sciences´ and clients requirements.
- You work as an interface and in close contact with the sales department. This also includes participation in pre-sales discussions if needed or participation in initiatives for developing solutions.
- You act as a mentor for Project Managers I and Project Coordinators as needed.