University degree preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources or Information Systems
- 4+ years employee experience and process design in an HR Operations environment experience
- In-depth understanding of the importance of Employee experience and process design within the HR Operations function
- Sound knowledge in supporting the set-up of employee experience and process design as well as identifying and improving processes
- Know-how in executing strategy into projects and managing projects
- Experience in operational excellence and Lean Six Sigma
- Solid user of process design tools
- Knowledge of the various services of an HR Operation function
- Eager to stay current with trends in the area of employee experience and process design – both in terms of business trends and technology trends that influence the area
- Strong problem solving and administrative as well as organizational skills
- Focus on quality management and client orientation
- Able to understand business needs and translate them into projects
- Strong ability to structure complex content
- Good communicator and networker, Being able to create personal reliable professional networks (internal & external) and make use of it
- Fluent German and English (minimum C1 Level) skills are mandatory, any other language is a plus
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.