Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
(Senior) Project Manager Corporate Development (m/w/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- In this exciting position, you will be a member of the department Corporate Development.
- You will contribute to designing and implementing the Dr. Oetker’s overall strategy execution process and key measures.
- You will be responsible for developing and participating in projects with highly diverse topics and complexity on corporate level.
- As key topics, you will be deeply involved in projects for corporate and business strategy, market entry strategies, corporate development, Mergers & Acquisitions and performance improvement.
- Within the company’s strategy execution process you will prioritize, support and lead individual projects and ensure that the key deliverables are executed regarding tangible results, timing and budget.
- You will be part of developing the strategies that will shape our new businesses in the categories pizza and cake (e.g. working on topics related to the All About Cake GmbH).
- Moreover, you will analyse, evaluate and prepare clear recommendations for action to the management with regard to Dr. Oetker's strategic corporate development.
- You will be responsible for a reporting of individual projects, ad-hoc executing special analytical tasks, and prepare insights for various stakeholder groups.
- You will be responsible for a flawless project management and stakeholder management, especially with regard to due diligence processes.
- You will have a close collaboration with other corporate functions, Dr. Oetker countries as well as external strategy and M&A-consultants.
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 3-5 years of professional work experience in management consulting or on corporate functions such as corporate development or M&A in an international organization.
- Ideally, you have gained deep knowledge in project management.
- You show enthusiasm for corporate and business development as well as performance improvement, value creation and change programs.
- Your interpersonal and communications skills are excellent and you know how win people’s trust.
- You are very analytical, results driven, reliable and well-organised.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a passion for excellence.
- You are able to “see the bigger picture” and get to the heart of issues rapidly.
- You are an independent, self-motivated and flexible character that is willing to work in a fast-paced and performance-driven working environment.
- You desire to work in a transparent, collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
Start Date: 01.09.2020
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Angelina Breuer - +49 521 115 2520