Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
Senior Professional MadTech Architect (m/f/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- Within the IT of the Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG, we provide solutions for our 40 international subsidiaries. We work together with our colleagues from 30 different countries. We discover and develop innovative technologies and accelerate the digitalization at Dr. Oetker to create new business models
- In this function within the IT department you’ll join a cross-functional team to jointly design and build the target architecture for Dr. Oetker’s MarTech and Adtech (MAdTech) platforms, and a multi-year roadmap to create new and optimized digital marketing capabilities
- You will take part in design and development of digital capabilities and business opportunities ensuring alignment of our IT Strategy with the Engagement & Digital Marketing Strategy (E&DMS) in terms of design, integrations, planning and delivery
- Together with the MarTech Manager, you will collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identifying solution gaps and available capabilities, and define solutions to meet the business need. Through your knowledge of the current IT landscape, you will identify whether existing solutions can fulfil newly defined business requirements
- You are key to translate business domain understanding and requirements to lower level technical capabilities for data architects, technical architects, and development teams
- You will drive the involvement and alignment of other Oetker IT experts and capabilities with E&DMS initiatives and agree additional support from them (e.g. as part of pop-up squads, to support ad-hoc working sessions and conversations, etc.). You will oversee the providing of the additional Oetker IT Subject Matter Experts support when required
- You are going to define platform architecture principles to govern the design and delivery of global platform-based technology
- Definition of data and integration architectures to support marketing automation is part of your responsibilities
- You will work in a partnership collaborative approach with cross-functional implementation teams, including vendor partners, to ensure the E&DMS transformation is being progressed in accordance with the defined architecture, while meeting all quality, security, data governance, legal, risk and compliance standards
- Your collaboration with Enterprise & Data Architecture teams helps shaping EA and Platform guidelines, standards, and patterns.
- You have a degree in (business) Computer Science or Economics with IT-related qualifications
- During your several years of work experience as an Architect in the AdTech and MarTech domain, you have gained experiences in current AdTech & MarTech platform architectures and have a deep understanding of engagement & digital marketing processes
- You know how data flows between AdTech and MarTech, how it needs to be managed across the AdTech, MarTech, Analytics, and Delivery Channels – and how it needs to be finally reported
- Ideally, you have experiences as Digital Marketer and Entrepreneurial and holistic thinking is an important part of your strength
- You are open regarding new AdTech & MarTech trends and pragmatism in their evaluation. You embrace the continuous learning needs to stay up-to-date in the everchanging AdTech and MarTech landscape
- You have experience in applying common Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Your communication skills are confident both in negotiations and in conflicts and you are a real Team Player, your English is fluent, and your work is deeply solution orientated and the willingness to travel to work on international projects round off your profile.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Silke Kropp - 0521 155 2547