MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- In this role, you will be working as a Product Owner of the Product Security team of platform department.
- You will be working with very talented group of builders (Software Engineers) & breakers (Security Engineers) and utilize their diverse skills in the best possible way to make our product more secure
- You will be working closely with other feature development teams within MBition and partner organization (e.g. SoC vendor, TierX suppliers) in order to align about their contribution and respective timeline for the planned features of your team.
- You will be fully responsible for creating the feature roadmap for platform security components and maintain the product backlog
- You will be leading the definition of user stories that build up to a set of features defined on a high level and make sure key attributes for those features are maintained throughout the realization of the user stories being defined
- You will also judge what drives value to end-user/stakeholders when it comes to details in feature scope and contribute to the planning of user story and feature implementation
- In your daily work environment you will be working in close collaboration with a development team that is dedicated for development of the features, you are responsible for
- You will also collaborate with other Product Owners responsible for other feature verticals
- You will help creating DevSecOps culture in the organization by working closely with our Devops team, Engineering Leads and Quality Assurance team to make security an integral part of our development and build workflow
- Along with the security engineers in the team and DevOps team, you will create the feature roadmap for tooling and automation of security engineering activities like secure software design (threat modeling tool development), software security testing (static and dynamic code analysis, fuzzing), software vulnerability management etc.