Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Senior Manager/Director Investor Relations (f/m/d) to join the Investor Relations team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- Participate in presenting Delivery Hero in external communication with investors and analysts
- Join capital market events such as non-deal roadshows
- Work closely with other internal departments around internal and external communications
- Contribute to developing the Delivery Hero equity story and also have exposure to the global senior management
- Help in further establishing processes and infrastructure components in the IR department
- Work on transaction-related communication and the preparation of material for this to be used internally and externally
- Help in building an information database in the IR department to be best equipped for answering incoming requests
- Expand the integration of ESG into the IR communication
- Conduct research aimed towards peers and trends in the industry
- Contribute to create IR material (e.g. Annual Reports) and help in successfully executing IR events such as a CMD or AGM
- You will, as part of the team, monitor evolving trends in the IR landscape and help integrate them in our work if necessary
- You will be able to work on special situations that go beyond the day to day investor relations activities (i.e. M&A projects)
Your heroic skills:
- You are fluent in English and (very ideally) German
- You have multiple years of work experience in investor relations (ideally within a listed company in Germany)
- Your business acumen is excellent with outstanding analytical, financial and data management skills
- You can communicate fearlessly to build trust across the organisation and have the proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- You have a deep understanding of capital markets, its players and legal regulations
- You are a hands-on team player and you want to continuously challenge the status quo to improve our work
- You are comfortable with a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment and have no problems in prioritizing your work
- You have a strong interest in understanding evolving business models and to analyze relevant data and business drivers
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
- Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application via the 'Apply' button!