Join our IT Infrastructure Team and help us to shape the future by providing excellent IT Services.
MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How? We are building a new generation of infotainment platform that is reusable and hardware agnostic, as well as its implementation into our actual car lines. We are building the very interface that future drivers will engage with when they sit in their car, plan their journey or choose what music to listen to. We would like to extend our current team with enthusiastic, friendly and driven individuals to help build this state of the art software that pushes our innovation further.
We are doing this in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years. With an international team of 200 employees, we are looking to integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics that include: navigation, infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction.
What we offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• A chance to work in a team that works on a new generation of software for Mercedes-Benz Cars which will power millions of vehicles
• An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
• Agile working methods and open feedback culture
• A brand new and modern open office
• Flexible working hours
• Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee and fruits and more…