The position shall be filled in Nürnberg, Schwalbach (near Frankfurt am Main) or Regensburg.
You become a member of the newly evolving Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - HR IT. As Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors Employee Central Service Center (m/f/diverse) you are immediately responsible for the IT Service Management of the Cloud-4-Customers (C4C) application for employee and HR service requests. The cloud application integrates to the global SuccessFactors core employee data and HR processes landscape and shall support the day-to-day HR Service request handling worldwide. With your contributions and ideas, you will also strongly shape Vitesco Technologies' strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud.
In your position as Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors EC Service Center (AskHR / C4C) your main Tasks and Scope of Work are:
- As a member of an international team in HR-IT you are responsible for the global IT operation of SuccessFactors EC Service Center in Romania and Hungary
- You lead and steer the rollout to more countries at maximum speed in a professional manner, with high quality and limited country adaptations for a lean configuration
- Act as Project and work package lead for transformation projects to optimize Vitesco's HR cloud platform, especially with focus on the EC Service Center applications incl. AskHR
- Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages
- Build up and strengthen Vitesco's support model for the EC Service Center with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, service delivery and escalations
- Ensure efficient and effective system operations to support the global service and lead an effective change process for new releases and business requirements within a cross-functional organization to ensure a proactive change process
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and support for IT functionality requirements including e.g. Single-Sign-On, security guideline checks or any other needed cross-collaboration within the Vitesco IT organization
- Document technical configurations and settings based on implementation workbooks
- Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.)
- Ensure good collaboration and ongoing knowledge transfer to our future support organization to deliver on time and within approved budget
- Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the Vitesco HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules