Reference number: 16342
JOIN OUR TEAM IN COLOGNE FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services
Expert Senior BPO Process Analyst & Project Manager (m/f/x) in the Center of Digitization, dept. (pay-scale employee)
DO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Brief description of Center of Digitization & Digitalization@GBS:
WE OFFER EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROBLEM SOLVERS.
The Center of Digitization department is part of the wider Digitalization@GBS program team, a large-scale digital transformation program that aims at greatly improving Deutsche Post DHL GBS’ services focusing on both enriching customer experience and reducing operating costs.
Brief description of the post:
Deutsche Post DHL Global Business Services offers internal transactional & competence center services such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal and IT.
With the help of state-of-the-art process automation technologies including RPA, Smart OCR, Machine & Deep Learning, we are endeavoring to redesign and automate repetitive manual processes in complex process chains, which constantly lead to unplanned throughput times, control problems or even incidents during the operational process. With a modern BPM solution, we are improving our digital customer experience that gives access to our broad service portfolio.
The CoD team consists of automation process analysts, automation designers for RPA & cognitive services as well as cognitive and service management experts to provide a complete package for digitization initiatives and running digital operations.
As a Senior BPO Process Analyst & Project Manager (m/f/x) you will be involved in complex automation projects for at least one of the GBS business functions (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.). This entails the optimization and re-engineering of complex processes in close collaboration with automation analysts, designers and business owners. You will support the automation analyst and designer during the technical generation and implementation phase, as well as supporting change management activities within the business function before and after go-live. Furthermore, you will support or execute project management activities depending on project size and complexity and closely manage key stakeholder relationships.
In addition, as a Senior BPO Process Analyst (m/f/x) you may be responsible for coordinating and coaching a team of BPO process analysts for a specific GBS business function, e.g. Finance. In your position, you also contribute to setting standards and best practices for your team and support the exploration of new methodologies and practices.
- Support coordination and coaching of a team of Process Analysts for a specific GBS function (availability dependent)
- Support the coordination of project engagements for team members
- Support and coach team members, i.e. review work results and provide feedback
- Support people development activities (e.g. observe team members, identify improvement potentials and support shaping training programs and career development)
- Support standard setting and shaping best practices
- Further develop standards for process documentation, optimization & redesign, stakeholder management, incorporation of new methodologies and processes into our operating model
- Continually monitor for improvement opportunities (e.g. efficiency or quality) in management of the BPO team and the operating procedures the team adheres to
- Independently manage process optimization and redesign projects according to established project management and standardization methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma/ DHL First Choice). (A dedicated project manager may be assigned to larger and more complex projects)
- Develop comprehensive understanding of business requirements through close interaction with and management of process stakeholders
- Translate and embed business requirements into process design.
- Advocate use of project management methodology and deploy with business owner to manage and control process optimization
- Take ownership of optimization projects, aligning target result with team and actively managing to stay on track
- Define project phases and the key activities within, align plan with all stakeholders
- Actively manage optimization projects to ensure they stay on track, implementing mitigating and corrective action where necessary
- Take responsibility for all stakeholder engagements within remit of team and manage follow-up actions to completion
- Manage team members to validate the correct deployment of process improvement methodologies, supporting effective process design, engendering efficiency and quality of outcome
- Train and empower junior team members to host and manage process design workshops
- Prepare consolidated team status reports and present in team and stakeholder meetings
- Chair/manage daily stand-ups for project team
- Independently optimize/redesign processes with high complexity, while simultaneously overseeing a number of less complex processes
- Validate the process documentation collected, identifying critical data gaps and missing information. Formulate initial ideas for improvement by leveraging experience and knowledge of processes and systems
- Produce and validate accurate process map (incl. those generated by team members)
- Apply advance Lean/ Six Sigma/ DPDHL First Choice methodologies to focus processes, identifying improvement potential
- Verifying improvement potential with wider CoD team and process stakeholders
- Support Automation analysts in understanding and assessing potential of processes
- Brief all aspects of the process to analyst/designer teams where necessary and ensure appropriate touchpoints/updates throughout optimization/redesign process
- Synthesize business requirements for analyst & designer teams
- Verify that automation design adheres to business requirements
- Review automation design prior and post development to ensure that stakeholder requirements are fulfilled
- Take ownership of change management activities
- Ensure that BPO team is equipped/trained adequately to communicate process changes in an understandable way
- Manage relationship with business owners through change management activities as primary contact
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within CoD & digitization community
- Share experience and document lessons learned
- Help further improving our methodology and align on best practices
- Degree in business management or related discipline with focus on project management/ operations management/ process design
- At least four years of relevant project management and or process optimization experience
- At least four years’ of professional experience in business or related discipline, ideally with a focus on operations management, IT, project management, process improvement or similar
- Experience in the area of Business Process Optimization, including documentation, analysis, improvement
- Significant experience in use of recognized project management methodology (e.g. PRINCE2 DePICT, etc.)
- Significant experience in use of recognized process improvement methodology (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, DPDHL First Choice etc.)
- Experience managing teams towards objectives
- Experience managing personal development and career path of others
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Visio or equivalent process modeling and process documentation tools
- Knowledge of digitization technologies
- Knowledge of IT implementation
- Knowledge of change management methodologies
- A very high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility, target- and result-oriented approach to action
- Willingness to collaborate with an international team
- Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach
- Mobility and flexibility in terms of time, and willingness to undertake business trips in Germany and abroad
We offer you excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
We are happy to answer your question! Please reach out to Stefan Wenzel via +49 2203 2997 110.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references and your desired salary.
We are looking forward to your application.