We are looking for an Account Manager / Sales Engineer for our office in Germany. The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and be able to carry out the tasks below.
- Support Sales in Identify, qualify and capture new targets in accordance with company defined processes, and target markets
- Convert those opportunities to customer accounts which meet company gross profit targets
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with the assigned Program Team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- To effectively manage assigned customer accounts, ensure realistic customer expectations are set and maintained.
- To have regular and pro-active engagement with customers, via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face.
- To resolve customer queries or concerns quickly and effectively
- High Level Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Fluent in German & English (Preferred)
- You will have the ability to present technical presentations to and network within various levels of senior management
- Effective multi-tasking and time management kills, working with a sense of urgency
- You have the ability to deal with unplanned challenges, work through obstacles, make sound decisions, pay attention to details and drive to meet deadlines
- You will be a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with good interpersonal, team-building and leadership skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Travel predominantly throughout mainland Europe (there will be travel required when deemed appropriate to the UK and US)