Would you like the opportunity to learn from the best in the field? Are you driven to provide best in class sales techniques? Do you aspire to work with one of the most powerful global brands?
As one of our Sales Trainee’s you’ll have the unique opportunity to kick start your career in a challenging Field Sales role, in a rewarding company which gives extraordinary offers to the partners in its trade portfolio. This role opens doors to your flourishing career in Sales and will for sure be the making of you!
Sales Trainee Rep (Field Sales) - (m/w)
Your specific tasks will include:
- Meeting and often exceeding Selling-In and Consumer Sales targets
- Order generation for Novelties, Promotions as well as Replenishment
- Optimizing POS and Online quality & presence
- Agreement of high-quality secondary placements for novelties, promotions and seasonal business
- Support for BTL activation and promotions – Brick&Mortar & Online
Challenges and Opportunities
This role within our Field Sales team will offer you heaps of challenges neatly complimented with a bucket load of opportunities, such as really getting to understand our customers inside and out, all the way from business planning to execution at POS. Working within the fast-paced retail arena with some big players across a multitude of channels! But the biggest opportunity will be that of working with The LEGO Group, who not only is a market leader but is also a very very powerful brand!
Do you have what it takes?
- Sales experience desired but not essential
- The position is suitable for junior professionals with a masters/bachelor’s degree
- Personal mobility within Germany in order to move on to a next role in our Munich office
- Very good computer knowledge (MS Windows and Office with focus on Excel)
- Outgoing and confident
- Proactive, structured way of working and good self-management
- Resilient & flexible
- Drive to move things forward beyond own area of responsibility
The LEGO Group is (a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO(R) brick, it is) one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV ideally in ENGLISH.