Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the
Right People in the
Right Place at the
Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
This position is an entry-level role based at one of our service facilities in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Rotations through the following functions: Customer Service; Business Operations; and Sales Operations
- Complete applicable training courses, curriculum and other product training as assigned
- Provide requested support to host function leadership during each rotation cycle
- Learn and effectively utilize available resources (reports; salesforce.com; etc.) in each function as applicable
- Apply learning to professional scenarios
- Working with and supporting a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Other related fields
- Have an aviation interest
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Action oriented and seizes opportunities
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Intercultural sensibility
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Builds and maintains constructive relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Mobile and willing to travel
The position provides the opportunity to participate in the European Sales Development Program at Textron Aviation. The European Sales Development Program (ESDP) is a yearlong program that consists of three functional rotations that focus on the key elements of our business. The ESDP will gain not only an understanding of the how and why we do business but will gain operational and business experience in areas related to customer facing role: business and sales operations, Cessna and Beechcraft product knowledge, business finance, negotiations, customer marketing and strategy. The ESDP will be responsible for tactical day-to-day responsibilities and significant project assignments during each rotation as assigned by the host function leader. The ESDP will be assigned to a sales zone throughout the program and will work with zone leadership to better understand the sales process. Upon successful completion of the training program, the ESDP will have an opportunity to interview for a customer-facing/field-based position in Europe.