SEO Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based SEO Manager (m/f) who will apply agile methods and improve our SEO performance as part of a team of up to 10 people within our End Consumer solutions department.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit End Consumer Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take responsibility and enhance SEO Content (Onpage) and link building Performance (Offpage) through all HRS brands
- Coordinate and assure quality with cross-functional teams as well as external parties on content and link building
- Establish and develop a network of external partners for link building
- Gather and analyse data in order to recommend actions to improve SEO link building efficiency
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor's degree with focus on communications, media, and business management preferred, alternatively relevant work experience
- Experience in content marketing or SEO with focus on content and link building
- Willingness to learn SEO analytics tools (Adobe Site Cat, Google Analytics Premium) and SEO tools (Searchmetrics, screaming frog, Search Console, etc.) in order to measure the effect of your link building projects
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Knowledge, passion and/or experience of travel industry a plus
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home