Solid university degree (ideally a Masters degree) in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or representative alternative education.
3+ years of experience as SAP FI/CO business analyst or requirement engineer within a corporate environment or professional services firm.
Successful record of accomplishments designing distributed IT systems based on SAP S/4 HANA as well as managing business case driven SAP S/4 HANA migration projects.
Knowledge in project management methodologies like PMI/PMP, Prince2 and IT Service Management (ITIL).
Experience working with a Service Desk ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA, SAP Solution Manager or Microsoft System Center).
Convincing team player working structured, independently and goal-oriented; curious and eager to learn and advance her/his own set skills.
Distinctive analytical and conceptual mindset and understanding of business and IT process areas (e.g. Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain, etc.).
Business fluent in spoken and written English and German (B1 level or higher certification preferred in non-native language); further language skills are welcome.
Reasons to join the team:
- Participation in corporate success
- Canteen subsidy
- Employee conditions for vehicles and own products
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working hours and working from home/remote option
- Very good traffic connections
- Occupational health management
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Regular employee events, so that the common fun is not neglected.