Werden Sie Teil einer der größten Nahrungs- und Lebensmittelmarken als:
SAP HANA Architecture Manager (m/w/d)
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 12,000 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- In the IT department of Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG we provide solutions for our 40 national companies. In Bielefeld we work closely with colleagues from 15 countries. We discover and develop innovative technologies, observe exciting current trends and drive forward digitization at Dr. Oetker. In this way, we also support the development of new business models.
- In this function within the IT department you are responsible for driving and influencing technical infrastructure design decisions and the architecture stack for various SAP solutions across various functions
- You will partner with IT Management and other IT System owner to design and orchestrate the delivery of new business enabling technologies
- Engage in project/release scoping discussions with business units to understand business requirements and complexity to ensure the appropriate SAP services and capabilities are available
- Your responsibilities include defining system strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions within multiple timelines.
- You have a degree in (business) Information Technology or economics with IT-related qualifications
- You have already over 5 years work experience in SAP Basis Infrastructure, ERP systems and with System Development Life Cycle
- You have strong knowledge of design methodologies including the SAP HANA platform and SAP Cloud Platform
- Ideally, you have working knowledge of LINUX, UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Team player who can also work independently
- Very good communication and multitasking skills paired with business fluent English skills are vital for this position.
Want to shape future with quality? Then we look forward to your application!
Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG
Silke Kropp +49 521 155 2547