As a member of our global Risk Engineering (RE) community, you will be fully embedded in the TME Japanese Business team. You will directly report to the Head of Risk Engineering Continental Europe.
Based on your skills, you will work closely with underwriters and business development teams across Continental Europe to contribute to the sustainable growth of the TME Japanese Business portfolio through the provision of its risk engineering expertise. With a focus on our German book-of-business, but embedded in the RE continental team, also with the opportunity to service internal and external customers in other regions. You will deliver a comprehensive range of risk management and consulting expertise to match the unique risk profile of the local and worldwide operations of our Japanese clients. This may include driving various projects, development, and implementation of strategies, creating standard methodologies, guidelines or papers and leaflets or developing new innovative service offerings.
- Planning and carrying out the necessary actions to offer value-added risk engineering service to TME Japanese clients – the portfolio consists of standard lines of business, principally Property, Casualty and Marine Cargo
- Identifying, analyzing the risk, and proposing reasonable and realistic advice for the client to improve the risk or mitigate the potential of loss
- Compiling and presenting risk engineering reports – this includes on site client visits and effective presentations
- Supporting TME's Japanese clients for any project that may have an impact on insured risks
- Developing guidelines, papers, leaflets and industry updates in relation with P&C risk management and emerging risk