Quality Manager (f/m) - Medical Devices and Combination Products
Research & Development
With your deep understanding of pharmaceutical development and your profound scientific knowledge in the field of medical devices, combination products and cGMP regulations, you become a valuable team member within our assigned projects. Take the next step in your career and join our team in Biberach in our effort to make more health!
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you represent the quality team in interdisciplinary R&D projects for medical devices and combination products (new chemical and biological compounds).
- Thanks to your expertise, you provide consultancy for design control- , risk management- and human factor related topics.
- You review and approve device related development documentation by overseeing the design control process and the whole device related life cycle process.
- This also includes the assessment of change control requests for medical devices and combination products.
- Authoring, review and training of device related standard operating procedures are also parts of your responsibilities.
- Master/Doctoral degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Several years of practical experience in the area of medical devices applied in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of development processes for investigational medicinal products applying medical devices
- In-depth knowledge of medical devices, combination products and cGMP regulations
- Experience in a project team setting
- Conceptual thinking, high customer focus and result orientation
- Fluent (speaking/writing) in English and German
- Good development opportunities with in-house education and various training options
- Personal Mentoring in onboarding
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
- Counselling services for all stages in life
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Verena Freudenreich, Tel: +49 (0) 7351 -54 17 50 92
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.