WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG. More than fifty employees develop and shape the mobility of the future.
Mercedes pay is the central platform and the in-house global competence center for the processing of payment transactions at Daimler. The division ensures that the best possible customer experience will achieved in all aspects of the car. Among other things, Mercedes pay's "Global Payment Platform" enables uncomplicated payment processing directly from the car. With these ePayment services, Daimler customers can access digital applications such as "Parking" and "Fueling" even more flexibly and easily.
The Cooperation and Portfolio Management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the Mobility Joint Ventures between Daimler AG and BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), FREE NOW (ride hailing), REACH NOW (multimodal), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). In this way, urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of the customer.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability.
We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, planning, implement and conducting of complex automated tests and test environment
- Develop test infrastructure tools on multiple application platforms (web, mobile, etc.)
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure and Deployment Team to support integration and maintenance of CI / CD pipelines including integration of test sets
- Support of developers, product management and design teams on technical implementation and application scenarios
- Developing test standards and methods, defining test approaches incl. quality gates (KPIs) as well the overall test strategies
- Supporting and steering of the testing progress for all test phases incl. automated reporting on status and quality
- Optimizing test processes and test environments in close alignment with the development teams and based on best practices