In this position, you will direct project activities to reach successful completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, financial baseline and customer satisfaction with focus on cyber defence solutions business. Moreover, you will manage and coordinate internal and external dedicated teams. This responsibility is exercised from signature of the contract through to the project completion period in terms of organization, time frame, workload, budget, etc.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Directing project activities to reach successful completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, financial baseline and customer satisfaction; in close cooperation with Solution Management, Portfolio Management, Bid Management, PMO and R&D
- Establishing and updating project requirements baseline in a collaborative work with the Bid Manager
- Defining and managing the project execution baseline (e.g. PBS, WBS, OBS, partners and supplier contractual data, management plans, costs, budgets and financial structure, resourced schedule Master Schedule) and continuously planning and consolidating corresponding nominative project team workload
- Ensuring successful transition to the project and contributing to preparing, organizing and validating the project launch including project launch review
- Properly managing all relevant internal as well as external stakeholders and setting up a project team charta
- Continuously tracking and managing financial KPI and project efficiency, liaising with the Finance Controller, consolidating budget and costs, performing gap analysis, proactively suggesting and implementing appropriate mitigation actions
- Elaborating and maintaining the risks & opportunities register, proactively managing and tracking risk mitigation and opportunities shaping plans
- Managing legal and contractual requirements including handling disputes
- Preparing reporting/project reviews and ensuring action plan follow-up, project reviews etc.
- Providing leadership over the whole project team according to Thales leadership model
- Closing the project (archiving of documents, closing of the expenditure authorizations) by capitalizing and sharing on enterprise experience (lessons learnt)
- Closing the project, capitalizing and sharing on enterprise experience