We grow rapidliy and expand to more European cities. This requires an innovative development of Rohlik's business processes, led by dedicated people with competencies across the company's business model and working in the agile approach.
The Inbound Fulfilment Center Product team operates within the Group Operational Excellence Tribe, consisting of representatives from the company's functional departments, including IT and BI. The Product Owner gives a clear vision, creates concepts, seeks opportunities and "pushes" projects for the successful development of his business area.
At the same time, he is closely involved in building Rohlik's strategy and generates ideas making the company better.
1. Create concepts and design tools for a state-of-the-art control of
SUPPLY CHAIN PRODUCT OWNER
INBOUND FULFILMENT CENTER PRODUCT OWNER
OUTBOUND FULFILMENT CENTER PRODUCT OWNER
LAST MILE PRODUCT OWNER
2. Prepare road map and lead development and implementation
3. Define the business and user project´s benefits
4. Facilitate cooperation and communication with other departments in the company
5. Look for opportunities for further service development and CX
Manager People & Culture
Großer Kern GmbH