Help to solve
the mystery of life.
And much more.
PI is the future. We make it possible for our customers to master technological leaps and shape trends for decades to come. As the world's leading supplier of high-precision positioning and motion systems, we operate successfully in the most demanding, innovative, and most dynamically changing markets and create competitive advantages for our customers through nanopositioning. Become part of an agile medium-sized company with global power.
We are looking for you
Product Marketing Manager [m/f/d] - Parallel Kinematics / Hexapods
PI gets the high-tech industry moving! We are looking for our new “Product Marketing Manager (PMM) [m/f/d]” in charge of the Parallel Kinematics product lines, including the whole range of our Hexapods solutions. Located in our headquarters in Karlsruhe you will be the owner of product success as defined broadly, including sustainable growth, global applications dominance and customer satisfaction. Your ambition: formulate and execute innovative, strategically focused outbound marketing activities for your product line. Establish product roadmaps to drive demand and achieve revenue and product penetration goals across prospective and current clients.
- Identify key applications for your product lines and position your product portfolio in line with the market
- Optimize our market intelligence methods
- Moderate the process of market, customer and technology driven evaluation of requirements
- Derive a market-oriented product strategy and roadmap of your product line
- Provide performance requirement sheets to the R&D departments including the expected market price and time to market and supervise product development milestones
- Develop product launches, craft product communication and sales support programs for your product lines together with Marketing Communication to strengthen our brand and boost sales
- Master’s degree in technical science, Business Administration or related discipline
- Proven experience in Product Marketing or High-Tech Product Management
- Focus on customer requirements and experience in Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen to implement and understand cross lines of business strategies and products
- Willing to travel up to 40%
If you want to be part of our team, please send us your detailed application stating your salary requirements as well as the earliest possible starting date. Please call Judith Hörmann on +49 721 4846-1243, who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
We guarantee fast processing of your application and look forward to meeting you personally!
Our HQ in Karlsruhe.
work time models
Save cash by reducing
social security contributions
Give way to
A big heart for the little ones
Subsidized workplace glasses
for a perfect vision
Company pension scheme
To strengthen the strengths
Employees recruit employees
Work-life-balance & health:
and feel good
The best recipe
German Red Cross
Blood Donor Day
Canteen / bistro / lounges
Underground & outdoor
Summer parties, etc.
The future awaits you – at PI
Do you want to join a company that makes the impossible possible? Then we look forward to your application and a statement about your salary expectations.
Apply online now
Your contact person at PI
Frau Judith Hörmann
Telefon: 0721 4846 1243