WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG. More than two hundred employees worldwide develop and shape the mobility of the future.
The cooperation and portfolio management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the new Mobility Joint Ventures between the Daimler AG and BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), REACH NOW (multimodal), FREE NOW (ride-hailing), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). This ensures that urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of customers.
With our services around autonomous mobility, our digital payment service "Mercedes pay" and the Urban Mobility Team, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility. Our digital concepts support the development of flexible and environmentally friendly mobility solutions.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus. Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability.
We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
WHAT WE DO
Mercedes pay is the center of competence for ePayments within the Daimler ecosystem. We enable digital business models globally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You define a product vision that aligns to the overall corporate strategy
- You capture, analyze and structure new demands and requirements in a timely and comprehensive manner according to business priorities, strategy and the respective IT delivery capabilities
- You actively promote the development of the payment product in terms of usability, quality and functionality based on financials, market requirements, competitive analysis, distribution channels and implementation options
- You support our merchants with the integration of our payment solution
- You will be responsible for breaking down high level demands into low level designs and implementation
- You are a sparring partner for our merchants regarding reconciliation
- You collaborate with global cross-functional team to develop, market and launch payment product globally
- You drive the payment product and spread your payment knowledge within the organization