Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps scientists and clinicians to find new answers, reshape human knowledge, and tackle the most urgent human crises. For 140 years, we have partnered with the research world to curate and verify scientific knowledge.
Do you have experience in implementing e-products and developing solutions in an agile way? Are you fluent in both German and English and do you have a commercial mindset? Then you are the Product and Implementation Manager we are looking for!
For our Clinical Solutions division within EMEALAAP Health, Elsevier is looking for an experienced and commercially driven Product and Implementation Manager to support DACH, Eastern Europe and France regions.
In this role, you will identify your client’s needs and integrate advanced solutions in their existing workflow. You will represent the product and provide insights in order to implement technological enhancements. Furthermore, you will support sales and marketing teams by evaluating the market for new products and monitoring the competition.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is excited about helping healthcare professionals improve clinical outcomes through evidence-based care. You will be able to impact the patient journey through your agile approach and your thorough knowledge of the German hospital market. The Product and Implementation Manager will be based in Munich and report directly to the Clinical Solutions Director.
In this role, you will:
This job requires occasional travelling (20%).
hat you should bring
- Maintain and enhance product platforms according to your client’s needs
- Implement agile solutions of our products into the hospital IT landscape
- Ensure that local requirements end up on the global roadmap and are adequately prioritized and followed up
- Update content together with local content teams an external experts
- Cooperate closely with global product development teams and the customer’s IT departments
- Drive and support qualitative and quantitative market research
- Support sales and marketing by leading discussions and preparing offers together with the EMEALAAP pricing team and the account managers
- Extend Elsevier's thought leadership in the field of Clinical Decision Support in DACH and EE
- Build and manage relationships with EHR vendors and other stakeholders
What we offer
- Master’s Degree, preferably with a commercial background
- 5+ years of experience in providing (clinical) software solutions
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German (French is a plus)
- Good knowledge of clinical processes and the needs of physicians in the German hospital market
- Advanced understanding of XML, JSON, XSLT, responsive design and databases
- Preferably a good understanding of HRE, CPOE and hospital information systems
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Elsevier’s benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining Elsevier in Germany.
- A long-term full-time position based in Munich
- A dynamic and flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and an annual incentive plan (10%)
You can apply via the
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. A pre-employment screening will be part of our recruitment procedure.
No recruitment agencies please.