We are currently looking for a skilled & passionate Product Lead to become part of our Tech Unit at LIMBERRY.
You are a committed and highly motivated young professional looking to start your career in a dynamic and fast-growing company? Then you are a perfect fit for us! LIMBERRY is a Hamburg-based start-up founded in 2010 by Sibilla Kawala. Our online shop offers traditional german clothes from renowned designers as well as our own brand LIMBERRY. Our team operates within all areas of e-commerce - from marketing to product maintenance and packaging. We therefore look forward to your dedicated support.
Would you like to experience the working world of a start-up, do you like to work in the textile environment and are you interested in e-commerce? Then you are the ideal reinforcement for our team, for which we are looking for a Product Lead (m / f / d) with immediate effect!
Challenges in the upcoming 12 month:
- Migration from Magento 1 to Shopware
- Transformation from B2C single shop to multi shop platform
- Implement Tracking & Performance Management Solution
- Develop Product Strategy & Roadmap together with the Management
- Manage Product Backlog and maintain all user stories
- Monitor and optimize our main tech processes by defining clear success metrics
- Direct and lead international Tech Teams
- Management of all relevant stakeholders
- Prioritize all to-dos and feature requests for all products
- Work within a dynamic environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Writing of technical concepts and specifications
- There will be a lot of space for your own ideas, flat hierarchies (you will work directly with the top Management) and short decision-making processes
- Deep understanding of business and tech processes within a tech company
- At least 3 years of experience in IT product management or IT project management in the ecommerce industry
- Very good experience in monitoring and analyzing business KPIs
- You have excellent communication skills
- Strong product oriented thinking & high understanding of ecommerce Businesses
- You are analytical and focus on efficiency
- Enthusiasm for information technology
- You have a strong understanding of customer journeys and usability optimization
- A lot of responsibilities, growth opportunities and start-up spirit
- You directly work with the top Management
- A great culture and exciting projects
- An intensive learning curve and an open ear for questions
- An inspiring workplace with a beautiful office in the district "Winterhude"
- Changing and demanding activities
- A young, dynamic team that approaches every project with great motivation
- Free drinks, fruits, company events, flexible working hours, free choice of hardware, exclusive employee discounts and other benefits
Your Contact: Maurizio Koch
In case of any questions, please contact us at 040 53670883.
If you want to take this unique opportunity and join LIMBERRY we would like to meet you as soon as possible. Please send your application including start date and salary demands