Process Manager GBS Process Management Quality Control
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
As Process Manager in our Global Business Services, you work in a globally operating team that designs, builds and continuously improves our globally standardized Operations processes. In particular, this position focuses on Quality Control processes within our global quality network. These processes will be supported by our global LIMS Systems based on Labware and SAP/QM.
As part of our motivated team, you have the opportunity to drive change within our global quality network.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Process Manager, you are working in global projects or lead sub-projects for the implementation of standardized operations processes at our global sites.
- Within global projects, e.g. as project lead, you design, develop and implement efficient global operations processes.
- The focus of this position is on Quality Control processes and their representation in LIMS Systems.
- You drive alignments regarding user requirements and the level of process standardization globally with the Quality Control experts and further stakeholders from different areas and sites.
- Additionally, you are responsible for the creation of system live cycle documents and the execution of testing and training activities.
- Furthermore, you support our end users with your process knowledge regarding process management with LIMS Systems and act as an interface to IT.
- Thanks to your strong regulatory background, you know the requirements for the pharmaceutical business well and ensure the compliance of all our processes.
- Last but not least, you manage external consultants and ensure the adherence to our internal standards.
- Master's degree in the field of natural science or computer science
- Sound and broad experience of several years in the pharmaceutical industry; preferably in the area of quality control or IT
- Experience in leading projects and/or sub-projects
- Working experience with laboratory systems and QC processes including their implementation in a LIMS system
- Knowledge in GxP and other regulatory requirements of the process and computer systems
- Dedicated team player and very structured concerning problem solving issues
- Working cross functionally as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis (<30%)
- Fluent in English
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area
Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team: Petra Zimmermann, Tel: +49 (0)6132 77-143194
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.