Daimler is one of the world's most successful automotive companies. With its Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses, and Daimler Financial Services divisions, Daimler is one of the leading global suppliers of premium cars, as well as the world's largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Management Consulting (MBMC) helps to shape the important questions regarding the future of the Daimler Group. We support further development of the company in relation to conceptual, strategic, and operational matters that have a significant impact on the competitiveness of our business. Our aim is to support significant long-term improvements to the commercial performance and business model from a company-wide perspective.
In addition to the advancement of the group, we are also committed to the development of our employees. Thanks to its direct link to the Board of Management, the MBMC offers interesting insights into the work of the senior management team across all departments as well as excellent opportunities to grow within the Group, and numerous opportunities for continuing professional and personal development. To achieve these objectives, we are now looking for a committed colleague at Principal level with a consulting background and the ambition to shape MBMC.
You can expect the following challenges in your new role:
What we offer you:
- Independently managing several project teams in parallel (multi-project management) to provide support for strategic and complex projects with high relevance to commercial performance and the Group's competitiveness
- Working closely with senior managers to develop global, cross-functional/divisional strategies and solutions for business challenges
- Ensuring the highest standards of advice and providing conceptual input.
- As Key Account, acting as a sparring partner for senior managers on strategic matters and problems that go beyond the boundaries of current project work, and assisting with the definition of the strategic thrust of each organizational unit
- Hiring, managing, coaching, and developing employees and actively fostering team spirit
The best of both worlds The working methods of a top management consultancy with the influence of a leading global vehicle manufacturer. Passion for the Mercedes-Benz brand, which constantly motivates us and drives us forward. Extensive coaching and feedback to aid your personal development and attractive career paths throughout the Group. An exceptional team spirit that is strengthened through joint events.