The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Proven experience with Symfony 3.x and newer
- A broad overview of back-end technologies, from A for Ansible to Z for Zsh
- Logical thinking, quality awareness and constant willingness to learn
- The will to invest your skills for the success of your team
- Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code and Symfony knowledge
- Fluent English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful